What information do we collect?
- Your full name, including your first and last names.
- An email address that isn’t your primary one.
- Contact information, including a mobile phone number.
- The postal code (ZIP code).
- Any other information requested during the registration process.
We may also gather the following data:
- Information about the pages you browse or access.
- Our website’s links that you click.
- How many times have you visited the page?
- The number of times you’ve visited our website to shop.
What do we do with that information?
We use your personal information to:
- Strengthen our relationship by learning about your interests and adapting our site to them.
- Contact you as required.
- To offer the services you have requested.
- To document social history following applicable law or policy.
Also, we use this information to:
- Notify us of who you are so that we can provide you with a better and more tailored service in advertising and editorial content.
- be aware of your Website access privileges.
- Keep track of your involvement in some of our campaigns, contests, and competitions to show how far a player has progressed through the hype and to keep track of entries, submissions, and prize drawing status.
- Check to see whether you see the same ad over and over again.
- Assist in the diagnosis of server issues.
- Operate our websites and monitor your experience so that we may better understand how users interact with them.
How do we share information with a third party?
- We ask for your consent.
- To provide the goods or services you have requested.
- To assist in the investigation, prevention, or enforcement of unlawful and illegal actions, suspected fraud, possible threats to the safety and wellbeing of any person, breaches of the terms of service, or to protect against legal claims.
- Special situations demand disclosure, such as subpoenas, court orders, requests, or orders from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies.
- We only share aggregated information about you for advertising purposes.
You have complete control over deleting your data from Daar-Kak at any time across all platforms. Please email us at email@example.com we will review your application the next working day and advise you of the results.